The Life of a Car Salesman - Day 1

Corey White

The Life of a Car Salesman

1/12/18

My name is Corey White and I work at Arrow, a Ford dealership here in Abilene, Texas. Without spending too much time on my life before working at Arrow, I will go over the basics of how we got to this point. I graduated with my Bachelor’s degree in History from McMurry University, a local university that is also here in Abilene. I met a girl towards the end of my collegiate career and she followed me to my next location upon graduation, Texas State, a university in San Marcos, Texas. I attended Graduate school in San Marcos, with the hopes of getting my Master’s degree in History and going on to become a professor. Truth be told I did not care for Graduate school, nor did I particularly like the politics of academia. Therefore, I made my way back here to Abilene to begin my new life as a full-fledged adult. By this time, I was married to a beautiful woman, that brought with her a brilliant little four-year-old boy that I took as my own, all the while looking for a suitable means of income for my new family. Months and months went by with no stone unturned, leading me to lose hope in what I was supposed to do. Luckily, as fate would have it, Arrow Ford became the only company to give me a chance. I have experienced my ups and my downs at Arrow, but this is MY place and I plan on keeping it that way for the foreseeable future.

So for the next year I will write to anyone that will listen, about the ins and outs of the car business as I know and as I learn them. I will provide some insider knowledge as well as dispel some misinformation that surrounds us as car salesman. Buckle up and prepare for an exciting and informational journey these next twelve months, and do not forget to ask questions, I can talk all day long, but I am also here to answer questions. Let’s go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of a Car Salesman - Day 2

Life of a Car Salesman - Day 3